HOPEOLOGIST® Hope Immersion Retreat Workshops with Dr. Rosalind Y. Lewis Tompkins are life changing! Experience Hope and become immersed in Hope as you learn how to Think, Speak, Imagine, and Spread Hope. Come away to a Hope Retreat and be Transformed, Refreshed, Renewed, and Revived in Hope!
HOPEOLOGIST® Hope Immersion Retreat (HIR) Workshops
We encourage everyone to schedule a Hope Immersion Retreat Workshop in person, in small groups, or virtually. During Hope Immersion Retreat Workshops Dr. Rosalind Tompkins teaches the practical principles of the Practice of Hopeology. Experience the Power of Hope and Learn how to become more hopeful and release the power of hope to others through this Christian Retreat. Contact Mothers In Crisis to schedule a HIR Workshop by calling (850) 222-7705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited about our next Hope Immersion Retreat in December 14-16, 2023!
After attending a Hope Immersion Retreat Workshop all participants state that they are filled with hope and that they are glad they came. Schedule a HIR today!
The HIR with Dr. Marilyn Todman was powerful as hope was released in a mighty way!
Mothers In Crisis encourages everyone to Think, Speak, and Imagine Hope. By that we mean look for hope in every challenging situation.
When you “think hope” you can find solutions.
You can train your brain to Think Hope by taking Hope Breaks.
Steps to Taking Hope Breaks:
Hope is like helium in your balloon of faith. Let hope take you Higher today!
Studies show that you can learn to become more hopeful it’s not a personality trait because you can train your brain to think hope.
Studies show that hopeful people excel in life, live longer, and live well.
How? When you began to think hope it causes you to rise above the situation just like the lepers in 2 Kings 7:3 that said, "Why stay here until we die?” They decided to get up and take a chance by going into the danger zone.
It only takes a spark to illuminate your path, Hope is on the way!
Hope spreads like wildfire. You can be the one to light the match by speaking hope.
How? While others are speaking negatively you can share an idea that can turn the whole situation around and add one three letter word, "Yet!" It hasn't happened yet but it's coming.
Seven steps to having Successful Hope Chats: Identify, Prepare, Go, Listen, Encourage, Empower, and Wrap-Up
1. Identify Someone Who Needs Hope
2. Prepare yourself for the Conversation
Turn on your belief that things can get better
Put on your unconditional love
3. Go to them and look them in the eyes and say something like, “I care about you and wanted to check in with you to see how things are going.”
4. As they share listen to them with a "hope face" (warm, non-judgmental, inviting).
5. After they are finished sharing encourage with, “I can understand why you might see things that way.” Then ask them, “Deep down, what do you want most?”
6. After listening to their answers empower with, “I have an idea, may I share it with you?”
7. Wrap-up with, “Just know that I am here for you, and I believe that things are going to get better because remember, as long as there Is breath in your body, there is hope.”
Your tax-deductible donation and support will enable Mothers In Crisis to implement the Hope Pass It On Campaign through the Hope Immersion Retreats. Thanks, and God Bless!
Usamos cookies para analizar el tráfico del sitio web y optimizar tu experiencia en el sitio. Al aceptar nuestro uso de cookies, tus datos se agruparán con los datos de todos los demás usuarios.